Annyonghaseyo!

Welcome to K-Pop Love! This blog has been made to spread the K-Pop love throughout America and make it more popular and well known here. Join me and other K-Pop fans as we spread the news of this amazing music throughout the country and cause a K-Pop wave!

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

New Stuff~

SO! It's the day after Christmas and I'm still up cause I don't want it to end yet (just in case you're wondering). I got an iTunes gift card, and you know what that means...yes...I just now bought some of the new G Dragon songs...Don't look at me like that...I'm not a bad fan okay! 
Geez...ㄱㅅㄱ
Anyway, I'm totally falling for this guy all over again. His skills in fitting lyrics together and making the music sound TOTALLY AWESOME is one of the reasons why I made him my favorite rapper of all time (sorry Yongguk...I still love you very very much...~<3). 
Hope you all had a great Christmas, and I wish you the best New Year wishes. 
Keep spreading the kpop love and remember to Peace Love Kpop! 

(No one reads this, idk why I post T~T) 

No comments:

Post a Comment