Annyonghaseyo!

Welcome to K-Pop Love! This blog has been made to spread the K-Pop love throughout America and make it more popular and well known here. Join me and other K-Pop fans as we spread the news of this amazing music throughout the country and cause a K-Pop wave!

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

"World Star" Rain Performed Last Concert in Seoul

The world famed singer/actor said  farewell to his fans on September 24th and 25th as he performed his last concert for 10,000 fans before his enlistment in the military.   He ended his 2 hour and 40 minute concert singing 'Instead of saying Goodbye' to his fans.  Before taking his leave he stated "I thank everyone who made it to this concert.  Today's show is a little different form my usual shows.  I originally wanted to show you my hair dyed in a different color, but I didn't do it because my hair is precious to me!"  He left a big imprint on the world that will be waiting for him after his two year enlistment.

No comments:

Post a Comment